Thursday, September 11, 2008

DKNY IDENTITY


DKNY's Identity
In this blog, I am analyzing and talking about one of the most distinctive clothing brands,DKNY.DKNY, the brand known as Donna Karan New York, is one the most well known, distinctive,exciting clothing brands known to fashion history. DKNY is a brand that not only createsapparel for women, but for men as well. The DKNY brand also creates underwear,perfume and colonge, lingerie, jeans and watches. DKNY, founded by Donna Karan inthe 1980's, is a brand that is known to be very classy and conservative-the way thatDonna Karan wanted people wanted people to view her clothing brand. Today, DKNYstill same identity and brand image-but her clothing brand has more class and styleto it. Donna Karan also wants people to see her brand is all about style, sophistication,and class. Although DKNY is not well known all around the world, it is one of the hottestclothing brands in America. When I think of Donna Karan, I think of a woman who hasa lot of sophistication, class, and is a "diva of style". Not only do I like her, but I lookup to her, like some people that I know, like people in my family, like my mother, mysisters, some of my relatives, and friends. DKNY is also a very special icon that a lot ofpeople will always remember, because it shows that Donna Karan, as well as DKNYherself, is very bold and classy. DKNY's value proposition is to "cater to and pleasethe customer so to make sure that they are satisfied with what they get and feelgood about themselves". Not only does the DKNY brand sells its clothes in storesall across America in states like New York and California, but also DKNY caters itsits business all across the world in countries like Paris, Milan, and Italy.

No comments: